Pueblo Radiology Image Portal
At Pueblo Radiology, we value the feedback and support of our referring physicians. Please feel free to access our various resources provided, and leave your comments or questions by filling out the form below or by contacting our Marketing Director, Brian Jenkins.
As a leader in transitioning away from film-based operation in 2001, we have provided referring physicians access to digital images and reports through a secure internet connection. The remote access is enabled on our web server called the Web Ambassador. In combination with our average 3.5 hour turn-around, we hope to help our referring physicians deliver appropriate and timely care. Please complete the Confidentiality Agreement form below to be registered as a user and receive a log-in to our web server. You must be a medical professional to qualify for access.
- ZDA Access (Does not work on Chrome)
- ZDA Quick Start Guide
- Pueblo Radiology Exam Requisition for Services
- Santa Barbara Women’s Imaging Center Exam Requisition Form
- Confidentiality Agreement For Access To And Use Of The Pueblo Radiology Web Ambassador PACS / Patient Information
*Please note the Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for viewing exam reports. If you do not already have it, you can download it here.
Download Adobe Flash Player here.
Pueblo / CCRA Image Data Sources
* The ZDA is browser based access to images and reports. No DR software install is required. Designed for all operating systems.
** The Communicator links in the second column are commonly available. All require a username and password granted by facility. Also require Windows ONLY and a web browser. Mike Jacobson can assist if needed.
*** The Communicator links in the third column are of little use. No log-ons are easily available. For Marian and Lompoc (non-DR PACS), call the file clerk at x2005.